This have been tested with Blackberry Curv and 8830.
It took me a little while to figure out how to load Hebrew Arabic and Chinese on my Blackberry and so I thought this may help someone out there.
This worked for me the couple of times I installed it but there is no guarantee whatsoever, so if you take the chance, make sure you have a complete backup.
For Hebrew and Arabic – Download this file
For Chinese – Download this file
1. Extract the file to a directory of your choice.
2. Open a Command Prompt (Dos Window – Start/Run/Type cmd)
3. Navigate to the directory where the files are.
4. Make sure your blackberry is connected via USB.
5. Run the command: javaloader -u load language-file-name.cod
6. Your Blackberry will reboot and once its back up it will read Chinese, Arabaic …or hebrew